Apr 7, 2012

One Year Four Months Later

I'm finally back after all this time with a new look and fresh ideas. A lot has happened over the last year or so- the most recent was being diagnosed with breast cancer this past December. I've already been through surgery, have only one chemotherapy left(of 4), and soon, radiation will follow. The worst part is behind me, and I'm grateful for that.

Here's what I've been working on lately for Deeka's. There are plenty more colors in my shop, so stop by and take a look when you can. While you're there, give my shop a heart and you could win a set of these in your choice of colors :) Thank you for your help!

Thomas Kinkade one of my favorite artists died yesterday - RIP Painter of Light


2 comments:

  1. I just saw the name of your blog in a comment you left me on Etsy...(Wuglyees shop.....Poetesswug here. ^_^)...so I decided to pop by and take a look. I found out that Robert Kincade died, which I didn't know :-( and I found out that you're a warrior, having come through breast cancer surgery, chemo and radiation!! I don't know where you are in the journey now, but I'll be following along from now on...your crochet is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally finished my treatments July 12 and yes I am so happy to be through!

    Thank you on the crochet- back at you :-)
    I'm glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?